Estate Planning – Wills & Trusts
Feel Prepared in Your Asset Protection & Estate Planning
Legal Help at a Glance
- Establish a comprehensive estate plan
- Implement health care and financial powers of attorney
- Assign an executor of will
- Marital property and prenuptial agreements
- Trust funds and their impact on public benefits
- Medicaid planning
- Detailed plans for asset protection from long-term care costs
- Probate avoidance planning
About Estate Planning
Many of life’s biggest decisions involve legal considerations that can impact a family’s future for years to come. You need to be informed and prepared. The attorneys at McCarty Law make sure that’s the case. We take a kind and understanding approach and work with you to consider all of the details in the estate planning process.
Our team will listen to your wishes and priorities, clearly explain all of your options and help you make decisions you feel confident about as they relate to wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other planning issues.
McCarty Law also offers legal help with many of these matters as they apply to our aging parents and elderly loved ones. See our Elder Law section for more information.
Attorneys at Law
To learn more about our estate planning and asset protection law services and legal counsel available, please contact any of these attorneys: