If you’ve decided to create a will after reading part one or part three of our family will series, Attorney Reg P. Wydeven, along with Prospera Credit Union, takes you through the six questions you need to consider when writing your will in the infographic below.
*Originally Posted on August 2, 2017 on Go Valley Kids*
Latest posts by Reg P. Wydeven (see all)
- Not Mint Condition - April 17, 2018
- Family Wills – Part Three: All About Guardianships & Probate (and Living Wills & Trusts) - April 12, 2018
- Warning Full of Beans? - April 10, 2018
- Family Wills- Part Two: What Goes Into My Will? - April 6, 2018
- We’re All Wieners! - April 3, 2018