Trademark Law & Intellectual Property
Protecting Your Copyrights/Trademarks & Drafting NDAs
McCarty Law understands that your company invests heavily in building your brand and creating goodwill with your customers. We also know that obtaining and preserving trademark and copyright protection is an essential component of your brand strategy. To assist you in protecting your brand we help register, maintain, and protect trademarks and copyrights so you can build your brand without interference.
Legal Services for Trademarks and Copyrights at a Glance
- Conducting clearance and registration searches and investigations to determine the availability of marks, including designs
- Obtaining federal, state, and foreign registration of trademarks and service marks
- Protecting and registering copyrights
- Protecting against infringement, misappropriation, and deceptive trade practices
- Negotiating license agreements and non-disclosure agreements
- Protecting trade secrets
At McCarty Law, we also negotiate and document contractual relationships that involve intellectual property and proprietary information, and regularly assist our clients in drafting licensing and non-disclosure agreements.
Attorneys at Law
To learn more about our trademark and intellectual property law services available in Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Green Bay, Oshkosh and beyond, please contact this experienced attorney for a legal consultation:
Why and How to Register a Federal Trademark
What You Say Is What You Get – Or Is It? (Amending Your Trademark’s Goods/Services Description to Match Evolving Technology)
The Importance of Trademark Infringement Searches