Rewarding Careers at a Fox Cities Law Firm
McCarty Law is committed to providing excellent legal services to businesses and individuals. As one of the premier law firms in the Fox Cities, McCarty Law is always looking for attorneys with superior academic credentials and an overall commitment to excellence in combination with a strong initiative and desire to be engaged in the surrounding community. At McCarty Law, attorneys and staff find a rewarding environment where collaboration is encouraged as we constantly strive to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We are currently seeking a Paralegal or Legal Assistant to join our team. Candidate must be a dependable, detail-oriented team player. Examples of duties include preparing and reviewing legal documents, managing attorneys’ schedules and deadlines, file maintenance and client communication.
- Experience in law office and/or post-secondary education preferred, but not required
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, co-workers and other professionals in person as well as by telephone, Zoom, Teams or email
- A comprehensive benefits package is offered to full-time employees
If you are interested in learning more about McCarty Law and its careers, please send an inquiry via email to [email protected] or send to:
Attn: Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
2401 East Enterprise Avenue
Appleton, Wisconsin 54913-7887
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. McCarty Law LLP is an equal opportunity employer.