Resolving Disputes of All Sizes through a Mediator
Mediation Services Provided:
- Business and Commercial Disputes
- Construction Disputes – Commercial and Residential
- Real Estate Disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes – Commercial and Residential
- Collaborative Family Decision Making
- Elder Issues – financial, medical and personal arrangements
- Estate Disputes – will contests and beneficiary disagreements
- Family Business Succession
About Mediation/Dispute Resolution
Mediation is a problem-solving process which allows parties to bring closure to their conflicts more quickly and with reduced stress. Mediation is a great alternative to the expensive, and often unpredictable, litigation process.
With mediation, the parties control the outcome of their dispute. The mediator facilitates a process where the parties cooperate and collaborate to come to an agreement that meets the needs and interests of each side. The results of a well-run mediation session are better decisions and better relationships between the parties. Dispute resolution is done in a confidential and neutral setting. Mediation is helpful both as a way to avoid litigation, and as a tool to resolve pending lawsuits.
Attorneys at Law
To learn more about our mediation and dispute resolution services, please contact this attorney: