Health Care Law
Legal Services for Physician Groups, Clinics, Surgery Centers, Dentists, and other Health Care Providers
At McCarty Law, we provide a full range of legal services for health care providers. We serve as outside “general counsel” for health care providers of all sizes, providing legal services on day-to-day issues unique to the world of health care. We value our relationships with independent health care providers and focus our services on their representation.
Our attorneys in Appleton bring a health law perspective to general business, real estate, and employment matters as well, ensuring that laws and regulations unique to health care providers, such as the Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, and Wisconsin fee-splitting prohibitions, are top of mind during your transaction.
Whether you have questions on HIPAA compliance, need an employment agreement drafted for a new physician, need to restructure your health care practice, or need an attorney to review an agreement proposed to you by a health system or vendor, our health law attorneys at McCarty Law are ready to assist you.
Legal Services for Health Care Providers at a Glance
- General counsel services for health care providers such as independent physician groups, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), dentists, and chiropractors
- Representation of federally-qualified health centers (FQHCs) and non-profit clinics
- Mergers and acquisitions between health care providers
- Corporate governance
- Business formation or dissolution of a health care practice
- Employment negotiations and agreements (on behalf of health care organizations and individual clinicians and doctors)
- Co-management agreements, personal services agreements and other contracts between providers
- Payer contracts, including bundled payment and value-based payment
- Telehealth and telemedicine laws and regulations
- Stark, Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act and Affordable Care Act compliance
- HIPAA compliance and policies
- Health care real estate matters
Attorneys at Law
To learn more about our health care services in Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Green Bay, Oshkosh and beyond, please contact one of these experienced attorneys:
New Statute Prohibits Kickbacks in Recovery Services
Health Care Providers: Looking to Improve Your Cybersecurity Compliance?
The Right to Try in Wisconsin for Patients, Providers, and Manufacturers: Part One
The Right to Try in Wisconsin for Patients, Providers, and Manufacturers: Part Two