Health Care Law
Legal Services for Physician Groups, Clinics, Surgery Centers, Dentists, and other Health Care Providers
At McCarty Law, we provide a full range of legal services for health care providers. We serve as outside “general counsel” for health care providers of all sizes, providing legal services on day-to-day issues unique to the world of health care. We value our relationships with independent health care providers and focus our services on their representation.
Our attorneys in Appleton bring a health law perspective to general business, real estate, and employment matters as well, ensuring that laws and regulations unique to health care providers, such as the Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, and Wisconsin fee-splitting prohibitions, are top of mind during your transaction.
Whether you have questions on HIPAA compliance, need an employment agreement drafted for a new physician, need to restructure your health care practice, or need an attorney to review an agreement proposed to you by a health system or vendor, our health law attorneys at McCarty Law are ready to assist you.
Legal Services for Health Care Providers at a Glance
- General counsel services for health care providers such as independent physician groups, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), dentists, and chiropractors
- Representation of federally-qualified health centers (FQHCs) and non-profit clinics
- Mergers and acquisitions between health care providers
- Corporate governance
- Business formation or dissolution of a health care practice
- Employment negotiations and agreements (on behalf of health care organizations and individual clinicians and doctors)
- Co-management agreements, personal services agreements and other contracts between providers
- Payer contracts, including bundled payment and value-based payment
- Telehealth and telemedicine laws and regulations
- Stark, Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act and Affordable Care Act compliance
- HIPAA compliance and policies
- Health care real estate matters
Attorneys at Law
To learn more about our health care services, please contact one of these experienced attorneys: