McCarty Law is proud to announce that Attorney Alicia C. Rodriguez has joined our law firm. Ali, a recent graduate of Marquette University Law School and a member of the Wisconsin Army National Guard, previously served as a law clerk at our firm. She focuses her practice on estate planning, elder law, estate settlement, and real estate transactions. Ali has a desire to help clients through difficult times, which fueled her interest in becoming an estate planning attorney.
You can read more about Ali here.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Attorneys Ben Adams & Bill Woodrow Announce Their Retirement - April 1, 2021
- Happy Thanksgiving from McCarty Law! - November 25, 2020
- McCarty Law Super Lawyers and Rising Stars of 2020 - November 19, 2020
- Get To Know Us: Attorney Melissa DeVantier - November 6, 2020
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Alicia C. Rodriguez - June 22, 2020