McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Alicia C. Rodriguez
Posted on Jun 22, 2020 by McCarty Law LLP
McCarty Law is proud to announce that Attorney Alicia C. Rodriguez has joined our law firm. Ali, a recent graduate of Marquette University Law School and a member of the Wisconsin Army National Guard, previously served as a law clerk at our firm. She focuses her practice on estate planning, elder law, estate settlement, and real estate transactions. Ali has a desire to help clients through difficult times, which fueled her interest in becoming an estate planning attorney.
You can read more about Ali here.
The following two tabs change content below.
McCarty Law LLP
Since 1949, McCarty Law of Appleton, Wisconsin, has been providing trusted legal counsel to individuals as well as small and large businesses, closely held companies and international organizations. Our Fox Cities law firm is made up of more than 15 experienced attorneys who offer exceptional customer service and legal help on a variety of business and personal matters … we practice at the highest ethical standard to help you reach your individual and professional goals.
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Katherine M. Canadeo as Partner - January 18, 2023
- McCarty Law Hires Sadie Dupont as Business Law Attorney - October 5, 2022
- Lawsuit is Toast - May 24, 2022
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Sarah J. Knutson as Partner - March 24, 2022
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Sadie Dupont - March 3, 2022