McCarty Law is proud to announce that Attorney Alicia C. Rodriguez has joined our law firm. Ali, a recent graduate of Marquette University Law School and a member of the Wisconsin Army National Guard, previously served as a law clerk at our firm. She focuses her practice on estate planning, elder law, estate settlement, and real estate transactions. Ali has a desire to help clients through difficult times, which fueled her interest in becoming an estate planning attorney.
You can read more about Ali here.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- McCarty Law Hires Sadie Dupont as Business Law Attorney - October 5, 2022
- Lawsuit is Toast - May 24, 2022
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Sarah J. Knutson as Partner - March 24, 2022
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Sadie Dupont - March 3, 2022
- Happy Thanksgiving from McCarty Law - November 24, 2021