The beginning of each new year is an exciting time. For our firm, this year is special.
On October 4, 1949, Neil McCarty opened his new law office, a second story walk-up on the corner of Second Street and Main Avenue in Kaukauna, Wisconsin. This year, in 2019, we are excited to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of our firm’s founding.
Our firm has grown quite a lot in seven decades. Our offices in Appleton are now home to more than thirty attorneys and staff members. Together, we are privileged to have built relationships with thousands of clients, both businesses and individuals over seven decades. We are excited to celebrate our firm’s growth.
But some things have not changed since 1949. Since Neil opened his first office, our firm has been committed to providing the Fox Cities with the highest-quality legal services. We will always be committed to serving our clients and our community, and we are proud of that legacy.
So, 2019 will be a time to revisit our firm’s history, celebrate our growth, and rededicate ourselves to a strong future. We are looking forward to sharing more about our firm’s story with you here. Please check back regularly.
To all of our clients, colleagues, and friends, thanks for being a part of our first 70 years. We are excited to share this year with you.
Latest posts by Michael W. Curry (see all)
- Force Majeure During COVID-19: What Impact Will the Pandemic Have On My Business? - May 21, 2020
- McCarty Law: The First 70 Years - October 10, 2019
- Reading Can Be Fun (Especially If It’s a Judicial Opinion) - April 26, 2019
- McCarty at 70: Grateful for Our Past as We Look to Our Future - January 3, 2019
- Happy Holidays from McCarty Law! - December 20, 2018