The holiday season is a time for family and friends, a time for celebration and reflection and a time of excitement.
Since our founding in 1949, our firm has had the privilege of providing legal services for our clients throughout the Fox Valley, Northeast Wisconsin, and beyond. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide legal counsel and representation to assist clients in meeting both their business and personal legal needs.
Each day in our work, our clients and communities present us with opportunities and challenges on their behalf; and for that, we simply say, “Thank you.” Thank you for seeking our legal counsel. Thank you for inviting us to be your trusted partner. We are deeply grateful for the opportunity to live and work with you.
As we look back over the past year with gratitude, we look ahead to next year with excitement. When the calendar turns this year, our firm enters its 70th year. We are excited to celebrate our history, our commitment to the health and vitality of our community, as well as the clients, colleagues, partners, and friends we have met through our seven decades as a firm.
From our offices in Appleton to our friends, family, clients, and partners from Wisconsin and beyond, all of us at McCarty Law send you warmest holiday greetings and wish you a happy 2019.
Latest posts by Michael W. Curry (see all)
- McCarty at Home - December 11, 2020
- Force Majeure During COVID-19: What Impact Will the Pandemic Have On My Business? - May 21, 2020
- McCarty Law: The First 70 Years - October 10, 2019
- Reading Can Be Fun (Especially If It’s a Judicial Opinion) - April 26, 2019
- McCarty at 70: Grateful for Our Past as We Look to Our Future - January 3, 2019