Where do you live?
Where are you from?
My legal practice…
Is varied, which keeps my work life interesting. I have always been a litigator, and I still do a good amount of litigation, specializing in construction litigation and dispute resolution. I also have an intellectual property practice, where I focus on registering trademarks and copyrights, and an immigration practice, where I focus on employment visas.
Is my world! My dear husband (Brad) and our 9-year-old daughter (Keyla) and I love to mess around with the newest member of our family – our 5-month-old Brittany Spaniel (Charlie)!
What are three things you do every day?
Drink coffee, say thank you to my assistant (every workday anyway!), and say I love you to my daughter and husband.
What is your favorite activity when you are not at work?
Dancing! My favorite is ballet, followed closely by Viennese waltz.
What is your least favorite activity when you are not at work?
If you could trade jobs with one person for one day, who would it be?
Can I pick two? It’s either P!nk or Ruth Bader Ginsburg…tough call!
My favorite part of working at McCarty Law is…
The people! My work family are some of my favorite people in the world!
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Katherine M. Canadeo as Partner - January 18, 2023
- McCarty Law Hires Sadie Dupont as Business Law Attorney - October 5, 2022
- Lawsuit is Toast - May 24, 2022
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Sarah J. Knutson as Partner - March 24, 2022
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Sadie Dupont - March 3, 2022