Practicing with McCarty since 2009, Curry focuses on civil litigation in his legal practice. He has a broad range of experience as a litigator, representing clients in commercial litigation, product liability defense and personal injury matters, as well as probate and estate disputes.
Curry earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin and completed his law degree at the University of Wisconsin Law School. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Outagamie County Bar Association.
Zimmer has been practicing law in Appleton since 2003. Her legal practice focuses on the representation of health care providers in regulatory and transactional matters and on general business law. She also performs Title IX investigations for educational institutions.
After receiving her bachelor’s degree at St. Norbert College, Zimmer graduated from Yale Law School with her law degree. She is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association, the Association of Title IX Administrators, the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Outagamie County Bar Association.
Outside of their work as attorneys at McCarty, Curry and Zimmer are actively involved in the Fox Cities community. Curry served as the board president for the JDRF Northeast Wisconsin Chapter and is an active volunteer with several community organizations, and Zimmer is a director for the Women’s Fund for the Fox Valley Region. They both grew up in the Fox Valley and are happy to be practicing law in their hometown community.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Reflecting on Our Impact: McCarty Law’s Year in Review - January 29, 2024
- McCarty Law Hires Jayme L. Lehman as a Trial Attorney and Civil Litigator - January 24, 2024
- How Our Business Attorneys Can Help Your Business - October 24, 2023
- McCarty Law Celebrates 10 Years of Commitment to Mile of Music - August 1, 2023
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Sara Micheletti as a Contract Partner - June 21, 2023