APPLETON, Wis. – McCarty Law LLP, a top law firm in Northeast Wisconsin, has announced that Sara Micheletti has joined the law firm as an attorney and contract partner. Micheletti brings more than 13 years of experience in estate planning, guardianship, estate settlement, and probate to the firm.
Prior to joining McCarty Law, Sara spent more than a decade practicing for a law firm in Appleton in the same areas of practice, where she often served as personal representative or trustee on adversarial probate and trust matters, and as guardian ad litem for individuals needing representation in court.
Micheletti earned a Juris Doctor degree from University of St. Thomas School of Law in 2009 and has a bachelor’s degree in English and Political Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
As a member of the Fox Valley Estate Planning Council and a past recipient of the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce “Future 15 Young Professional Award,” Sara brings a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and community involvement to McCarty Law.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- McCarty Law Celebrates 10 Years of Commitment to Mile of Music - August 1, 2023
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Sara Micheletti as a Contract Partner - June 21, 2023
- Proud to Serve: Attorney Ali Ratajczak Promoted to Captain in the National Guard - April 24, 2023
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Katherine M. Canadeo as Partner - January 18, 2023
- McCarty Law Hires Sadie Dupont as Business Law Attorney - October 5, 2022