APPLETON, Wis. [Jan. 18, 2023] – McCarty Law LLP, a top law firm in Northeast Wisconsin, has named Katherine (Katie) Canadeo as a partner of the firm. Canadeo is a family law attorney, practicing since 2006, and primarily focused on matters such as initiating or responding to petitions for divorce, legal separation, guardianships, adoptions, family support and child custody revisions.
Canadeo was named to the Wisconsin Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list in 2020. Recognition on this list is based on peer designation and is only awarded to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state; only 2.5 percent of attorneys in Wisconsin are chosen each year. The Rising Star selection process considers peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice among other factors.
Canadeo was also named one of the American Institute of Family Law 10 Best Female Attorneys from 2017 to 2019 and a Top 40 Under 40 Family Lawyer in Wisconsin by the American Society of Legal Advocates in 2017 through 2021. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from Mitchell Hamline University Law School.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Katherine M. Canadeo as Partner - January 18, 2023
- McCarty Law Hires Sadie Dupont as Business Law Attorney - October 5, 2022
- Lawsuit is Toast - May 24, 2022
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Sarah J. Knutson as Partner - March 24, 2022
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Sadie Dupont - March 3, 2022