McCarty Law is proud to announce that Attorney Kayla J. Giese has joined our law firm. Kayla, a Wisconsin native, previously practiced law in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She comes to us with five years of experience representing individuals and businesses in litigation and business transactions.
Kayla focuses her practice on contract law, employment disputes, commercial litigation, construction defect, product liability claims, real estate disputes, first and third-party insurance claims, personal injury claims, and subrogation matters, in addition to various other related claims.
Kayla has significant experience handling litigation matters from both the plaintiff and defense side, and her clients value the positivity and practicality she brings to their legal issue. Read more about Kayla here.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Co-Parenting During the Coronavirus Pandemic - March 27, 2020
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Kayla Giese - March 17, 2020
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Ben Adams - January 23, 2020
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Jon L. Fischer As Partner - January 13, 2020
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Kayla J. Giese - January 9, 2020