McCarty Law is proud to announce that Attorney Kayla J. Giese has joined our law firm. Kayla, a Wisconsin native, previously practiced law in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She comes to us with five years of experience representing individuals and businesses in litigation and business transactions.
Kayla focuses her practice on contract law, employment disputes, commercial litigation, construction defect, product liability claims, real estate disputes, first and third-party insurance claims, personal injury claims, and subrogation matters, in addition to various other related claims.
Kayla has significant experience handling litigation matters from both the plaintiff and defense side, and her clients value the positivity and practicality she brings to their legal issue. Read more about Kayla here.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Katherine M. Canadeo as Partner - January 18, 2023
- McCarty Law Hires Sadie Dupont as Business Law Attorney - October 5, 2022
- Lawsuit is Toast - May 24, 2022
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Sarah J. Knutson as Partner - March 24, 2022
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Sadie Dupont - March 3, 2022