McCarty Law LLP has announced Attorney Jon L. Fischer has been named as a partner at the Appleton law firm.
Practicing with McCarty since 2013, Fischer focuses his practice on elder law and estate planning. He has a broad range of experience as he aims to help clients in their time of need. His practice includes estate planning, probate and trust administrations, and real estate transactions.
Fischer earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin and completed his law degree at the University of Wisconsin Law School. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Outagamie County Bar Association, and the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (WiNAELA).
Outside of his work as an attorney at McCarty, Fischer is actively involved in the Fox Cities community. He serves as the director of the Friends of the Appleton Fire Department, Inc., the State Bar of Wisconsin Elder and Special Needs Planning Section, and the Volunteer Center of East Central Wisconsin, Inc. In addition, he is the vice president of the Fox Valley Technical College Foundation, Inc. Fischer was born and raised in Appleton and is happy to be practicing law in his hometown community.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Attorneys Ben Adams & Bill Woodrow Announce Their Retirement - April 1, 2021
- Happy Thanksgiving from McCarty Law! - November 25, 2020
- McCarty Law Super Lawyers and Rising Stars of 2020 - November 19, 2020
- Get To Know Us: Attorney Melissa DeVantier - November 6, 2020
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Alicia C. Rodriguez - June 22, 2020