We were fortunate this summer to have a group of college and high school students (and one guidance counselor) who were game for anything we asked them to do. They assisted us in our estate planning practice area and performed administrative and clerical work that helped us stay on track.
They also played a huge part in our organizational projects this summer, which included moving boxes in our file room and scanning files. Between answering phones, gardening and weeding, organization, and filing, we are so grateful for their dedication, willingness to help, and great attitudes!
Thank you, Katrina, Ebben, Nate, Luke, Emilie, Lily, Jenna, and Sammy! Have a great school year!
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Jon L. Fischer As Partner - January 13, 2020
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Kayla J. Giese - January 9, 2020
- McCarty Law Christmas Party 2019 - December 19, 2019
- Dozer’s Cup 2019 - September 23, 2019
- Get to Know Us: Kristy Christensen - September 12, 2019