We were fortunate this summer to have a group of college and high school students (and one guidance counselor) who were game for anything we asked them to do. They assisted us in our estate planning practice area and performed administrative and clerical work that helped us stay on track.
They also played a huge part in our organizational projects this summer, which included moving boxes in our file room and scanning files. Between answering phones, gardening and weeding, organization, and filing, we are so grateful for their dedication, willingness to help, and great attitudes!
Thank you, Katrina, Ebben, Nate, Luke, Emilie, Lily, Jenna, and Sammy! Have a great school year!
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Attorneys Ben Adams & Bill Woodrow Announce Their Retirement - April 1, 2021
- Happy Thanksgiving from McCarty Law! - November 25, 2020
- McCarty Law Super Lawyers and Rising Stars of 2020 - November 19, 2020
- Get To Know Us: Attorney Melissa DeVantier - November 6, 2020
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Alicia C. Rodriguez - June 22, 2020