Where do you live?
Where are you from?
I grew up in Hayward, WI.
My legal practice…
Focuses on corporate transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions. I take great pride in helping individuals, families and equity firms transition to the next phase – whether it is a start-up dream, a retirement or a strategic add-on acquisition or divestiture. I truly enjoy advising my clients through the entire process.
Is ruled by two rowdy, loving little boys and a rescue mutt named Shirley.
What is your favorite activity when you are not at work?
Spending time with my family outside for our few short months of nice weather!
What is your least favorite activity when you are not at work?
Cooking. I have no patience (or desire) to be a good cook.
Where is your favorite place in the world?
In a basketball gym. It doesn’t matter if I am playing or watching, there is nothing like it.
What is the last book you read?
Llama Llama Red Pajama – most of my reading consists of toddler books!
My favorite part of working at McCarty Law is…
The free lunches (kidding, kind of). It is definitely the camaraderie. We all spend our days together learning, using our legal skills to help our clients, and truly enjoying each other’s company. It is exciting to be part of a true team!
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Attorneys Ben Adams & Bill Woodrow Announce Their Retirement - April 1, 2021
- Happy Thanksgiving from McCarty Law! - November 25, 2020
- McCarty Law Super Lawyers and Rising Stars of 2020 - November 19, 2020
- Get To Know Us: Attorney Melissa DeVantier - November 6, 2020
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Alicia C. Rodriguez - June 22, 2020