Where do you live?
Where are you from?
My legal practice…
While I am learning a little bit about many new areas of law, I am primarily learning estate planning and elder law.
My husband, Enrique, and I have been together for almost 8 years and married for almost a year. We have one cat named Regina who we adopted in 2015. She is a very talkative cat who loves to play and receive attention!
What is your favorite activity when you are not at work?
I take Krav Maga classes at Fortitude Krav Maga in Neenah. The classes are a great workout while teaching useful self-defense and combative skills.
What is your least favorite activity when you are not at work?
Putting away laundry!
Where is your favorite place in the world?
This is a tough question because we love to travel, but I would have to say Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic where we went on our honeymoon. The resort was perfect, and we had an amazing time swimming with sharks and stingrays, eating new food, and lounging by the pool and on the beach.
What is the last book you read?
I am in the middle of reading “Becoming” by Michelle Obama. So far, it is an excellent read. She is a great writer and her perspective is insightful.
My favorite part of working at McCarty Law is…
The people and the welcoming environment they create. Everyone is always willing to help and answer questions to achieve the best possible result for the client.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- McCarty Law Celebrates 10 Years of Commitment to Mile of Music - August 1, 2023
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Sara Micheletti as a Contract Partner - June 21, 2023
- Proud to Serve: Attorney Ali Ratajczak Promoted to Captain in the National Guard - April 24, 2023
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Katherine M. Canadeo as Partner - January 18, 2023
- McCarty Law Hires Sadie Dupont as Business Law Attorney - October 5, 2022