One of the things that we value so much at McCarty Law is the firm’s rich history of service and support for the community in which we live and work. An important part of our mission statement reads: “McCarty Law believes in our community — and our commitment and responsibility to enhancing the lives of others.” We are always actively looking for different ways to bring this commitment to life in our work and daily living.
For this past holiday season, we brought back our McCarty Law Cookbook to help raise money for local nonprofit organizations. The project first began in early 2017 when we formed a cookbook committee and started the process of gathering our favorite recipes. Many of the recipes made us a bit nostalgic, bringing back special memories of our childhood and of special people in our lives.
After nearly a year of hard work and dedication, McCarty Law’s cookbook contains more than 260 delicious recipes, which is still for sale in our front lobby for $12.00 each. This year, part of the proceeds from cookbook sales was donated to a local family in need during the holidays.
May the food on your table always be plentiful! Eat hearty and share when you can!
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Keep Your Eyes on the Road - May 25, 2021
- Attorneys Ben Adams & Bill Woodrow Announce Their Retirement - April 1, 2021
- Happy Thanksgiving from McCarty Law! - November 25, 2020
- McCarty Law Super Lawyers and Rising Stars of 2020 - November 19, 2020
- Get To Know Us: Attorney Melissa DeVantier - November 6, 2020