Where do you live?
Where are you from?
My legal practice…
My husband, Ryan Thompson, and our four children, Ava (9), Janie (6), Daniel (3), Greta (1).
What part of your job is your favorite?
Getting to know my clients and forming life-long relationships with many of them. Being able to celebrate the adoption of a baby or the remarriage of a prior divorce client.
What are three things you do every day?
Go to Starbucks (even though I really should cut back), talk to my husband, put my kids to bed or if that is not possible, I will be there when they wake up.
What is your least favorite activity when you are not at work?
Doing laundry and with four kids, there is a lot of laundry!
Where is your favorite place in the world?
My parent’s cottage in Door County.
What is the last book you read?
Becoming Michelle Obama.
My favorite part of working at McCarty Law is…
Being part of a great team. We work as a team at McCarty and everyone is putting forth 100% every day to serve our clients and the team.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- How Our Business Attorneys Can Help Your Business - October 24, 2023
- McCarty Law Celebrates 10 Years of Commitment to Mile of Music - August 1, 2023
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Sara Micheletti as a Contract Partner - June 21, 2023
- Proud to Serve: Attorney Ali Ratajczak Promoted to Captain in the National Guard - April 24, 2023
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Katherine M. Canadeo as Partner - January 18, 2023