Where do you live?
Where are you from?
My legal practice…
My husband, Ryan Thompson, and our four children, Ava (9), Janie (6), Daniel (3), Greta (1).
What part of your job is your favorite?
Getting to know my clients and forming life-long relationships with many of them. Being able to celebrate the adoption of a baby or the remarriage of a prior divorce client.
What are three things you do every day?
Go to Starbucks (even though I really should cut back), talk to my husband, put my kids to bed or if that is not possible, I will be there when they wake up.
What is your least favorite activity when you are not at work?
Doing laundry and with four kids, there is a lot of laundry!
Where is your favorite place in the world?
My parent’s cottage in Door County.
What is the last book you read?
Becoming Michelle Obama.
My favorite part of working at McCarty Law is…
Being part of a great team. We work as a team at McCarty and everyone is putting forth 100% every day to serve our clients and the team.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Co-Parenting During the Coronavirus Pandemic - March 27, 2020
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Kayla Giese - March 17, 2020
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Ben Adams - January 23, 2020
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Jon L. Fischer As Partner - January 13, 2020
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Kayla J. Giese - January 9, 2020