The holiday season is a time for family and friends, a time for celebration and reflection. For all of us at McCarty Law, the holiday season is a time for gratitude.
Since our founding in 1949, our firm has had the privilege of providing legal services for our clients throughout the Fox Valley, Northeast Wisconsin, and beyond. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide legal counsel and representation to assist clients in meeting both their business and personal legal needs.
Over our firm’s 68-year history, our roots in the Fox Valley run deep. Our firm is committed to the health and vitality of our community. We treasure our relationships with our clients, colleagues, partners and friends. We are grateful to be a part of this community.
Each day in our work, our clients and communities present us with opportunities and challenges on their behalf; and for that we simply say, “Thank you.”
Thank you for seeking our legal counsel. Thank you for inviting us to be your trusted partner. Thank you for the chance to work together to make our community an even better place. We are profoundly grateful for the opportunity to live and work with you.
From our offices in Appleton, to our friends, family, clients and partners from Wisconsin and beyond, all of us at McCarty Law wish you the happiest of holidays.
Latest posts by Michael W. Curry (see all)
- McCarty at Home - December 11, 2020
- Force Majeure During COVID-19: What Impact Will the Pandemic Have On My Business? - May 21, 2020
- McCarty Law: The First 70 Years - October 10, 2019
- Reading Can Be Fun (Especially If It’s a Judicial Opinion) - April 26, 2019
- McCarty at 70: Grateful for Our Past as We Look to Our Future - January 3, 2019