On October 21st, the McCarty Law team attended the 10th Anniversary of Shall We Dance, supporting the Sexual Assault Crisis Center-Fox Cities! Shall We Dance is an uplifting and entertaining event that increases awareness about sexual assault while helping the Sexual Assault Crisis Center – Fox Cities raise the important funds it needs to transform lives by providing crisis intervention, advocacy and counseling for individuals and families affected by sexual trauma and exploitation at no cost. The Sexual Assault Crisis Center – Fox Cities is committed to addressing the diverse needs of our community by providing prevention education and raising awareness to create a safer Fox Valley.
McCarty Law has happily supported Shall We Dance every year since its inception. In addition to supporting a great cause, a fun time was had by all!
Click here to learn more about Shall We Dance and the work of the Sexual Assault Crisis Center-Fox Cities.
Latest posts by Kristy A. Christensen (see all)
- What You Say Is What You Get – Or Is It? (Amending Your Trademark’s Goods/Services Description to Match Evolving Technology) - January 17, 2020
- H-1B Visa Cap Season is Upon Us! - January 25, 2019
- Shall We Dance 2018 - November 16, 2018
- After the Funeral (How to Solve Family Conflict Without Going to Court) - July 19, 2018
- The Most Common Types of Work Visas (and When You’ll Need Them) - May 18, 2018