If you own or run a business, it’s crucial to have trusted legal support to navigate complexities and challenges that arise along the way. At McCarty Law, we provide personalized business services tailored to your unique needs. Here’s an at-a-glance look at our legal services for businesses:
Operations and Formation
Anyone can go online and set up a business. But working with a business attorney from the start will help you get it done right the first time. And McCarty Law can continue to guide you through the process as you bring employees on board, develop your trademarks, and grow your operations.
- Business & Corporate Law
- LLC formations
- Corporate start-ups
- Business contracts
- Employment & Labor Law
- Hiring, disciplinary, and termination best practices
- Employment-related agreements
- Employee policies and procedures
- Trademark Law & Intellectual Property
- Trademark and Copyright registrations
- Infringement protections
- License and non-disclosure agreements
Mergers & Acquisitions
When it’s time to sell your business, or when your business is ready to grow through the purchase of another business’s assets or stock, McCarty Law can help. Our business attorneys have decades of experience in mergers and acquisitions and can help ensure your transaction goes smoothly and closes on time.
- Asset sales and purchases
- Stock sales and purchases
- Transition planning
Disputes can arise at any time among business owners or between a business and another party, such as a competitor, supplier, or customer. Our team can help you navigate these sensitive situations and minimize the damage to your reputation and finances.
Having a business attorney on your side is beneficial for any business looking to collect debts correctly and legally. By providing practical advice and solutions, McCarty Law can make the process less burdensome and help you improve your bottom line.
Before breaking ground, and at any stage during design and construction, we assist with any legal questions concerning construction terms and contract administration or interpretation, as well as change orders, construction liens, and bond claim issues. We have years of experience working with and preparing project-specific contracts and recognized industry-standard contracts.
- Risk allocation and risk management
- Negotiating and drafting construction terms and contracts
Health Care Law
McCarty Law’s team of business attorneys provide a full range of legal services for health care providers, focusing on independent health care providers rather than health systems. Our attorneys serve as outside “general counsel” for health care providers of all sizes, providing legal services on day-to-day issues unique to the world of health care.
- Mergers and acquisitions between health care providers
- Payer, vendor, and other health-care-specific contracts
- Physician and advanced practice provider employment agreements
- HIPAA, Anti-Kickback, and Stark Law compliance
Real Estate Law
Buying and selling real estate in Wisconsin can be complicated. McCarty Law will serve as your partners in navigating the real estate process efficiently and effectively to protect your business.
- Commercial offers to purchase
- Negotiating and drafting commercial lease agreements
- Creating condominiums
- Real estate tax matters
Regardless of your business’s size or industry, a business attorney’s role is invaluable in providing legal counsel, not only for day-to-day affairs but also for long-term planning and strategy. If you want to learn more about our business and corporate law services available in Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Green Bay, Oshkosh, and beyond, reach out to us at mccartylaw.com/contact.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Reflecting on Our Impact: McCarty Law’s Year in Review - January 29, 2024
- McCarty Law Hires Jayme L. Lehman as a Trial Attorney and Civil Litigator - January 24, 2024
- How Our Business Attorneys Can Help Your Business - October 24, 2023
- McCarty Law Celebrates 10 Years of Commitment to Mile of Music - August 1, 2023
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Sara Micheletti as a Contract Partner - June 21, 2023