McCarty Law LLP, a top law firm in Northeast Wisconsin, has hired Jayme L. Lehman as a trial attorney and civil litigator for its litigation practice. In her role, Lehman will represent businesses and individuals in a variety of matters including construction disputes, employment law and commercial litigation.
Lehman brings an extensive background in criminal defense and temporary restraining orders to McCarty. She also has experience representing clients as adversary counsel on guardianship and protective placement court trials as well as mental health commitments.
Lehman earned her Juris Doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law and her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and political science from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Reflecting on Our Impact: McCarty Law’s Year in Review - January 29, 2024
- McCarty Law Hires Jayme L. Lehman as a Trial Attorney and Civil Litigator - January 24, 2024
- How Our Business Attorneys Can Help Your Business - October 24, 2023
- McCarty Law Celebrates 10 Years of Commitment to Mile of Music - August 1, 2023
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Sara Micheletti as a Contract Partner - June 21, 2023