On October 6th, the McCarty Law team walked in the Appleton Light the Night Walk in support of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
This year’s Light the Night Walk was particularly special for all of us at McCarty Law, as the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society recognized our own Kristy Christensen as this year’s Honored Hero. Kristy is a Hodgkin’s Lymphoma survivor who is now cancer-free. During the pre-walk ceremony, Kristy spoke to the walkers and supporters, sharing her story and the work of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
In addition to her role as Honored Hero, Kristy served on the Light the Night Walk’s Executive Committee working to raise funds and promote the Light the Night Walk. To learn more about her work with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, click here to watch Kristy on Local 5 Live!
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society exists to find cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families. The light and warmth generated by the Light the Night walk delivers hope in times of despair, community in place of loneliness and life-saving research and support for cancer patients and their families. On October 6, more than one million people participated in Light the Night Walks at sites across the country and in Canada.
Kristy’s Crew raised over $5,000 for this year’s walk. We had a great time walking in support of such a great cause!
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- McCarty Law Celebrates 10 Years of Commitment to Mile of Music - August 1, 2023
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Sara Micheletti as a Contract Partner - June 21, 2023
- Proud to Serve: Attorney Ali Ratajczak Promoted to Captain in the National Guard - April 24, 2023
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Katherine M. Canadeo as Partner - January 18, 2023
- McCarty Law Hires Sadie Dupont as Business Law Attorney - October 5, 2022