We were fortunate this summer to have not one, but five interns who were game for anything (for the most part) that we asked them to do. They assisted us in our estate planning practice area, performing administrative and clerical work that helped us stay on track.
They also played a huge part in our organizational projects this summer, which included moving boxes in our file room and scanning files. Between answering phones, gardening and weeding, organization, and filing, we are so grateful for their dedication, willingness to help, and great attitudes!
Thank you, Meghan, Emilie, Katrina, Nate, and Ebben! Good luck in school this year and we will see you soon!
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Katherine M. Canadeo as Partner - January 18, 2023
- McCarty Law Hires Sadie Dupont as Business Law Attorney - October 5, 2022
- Lawsuit is Toast - May 24, 2022
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Sarah J. Knutson as Partner - March 24, 2022
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Sadie Dupont - March 3, 2022