We were fortunate this summer to have not one, but five interns who were game for anything (for the most part) that we asked them to do. They assisted us in our estate planning practice area, performing administrative and clerical work that helped us stay on track.
They also played a huge part in our organizational projects this summer, which included moving boxes in our file room and scanning files. Between answering phones, gardening and weeding, organization, and filing, we are so grateful for their dedication, willingness to help, and great attitudes!
Thank you, Meghan, Emilie, Katrina, Nate, and Ebben! Good luck in school this year and we will see you soon!
McCarty Law LLP
Latest posts by McCarty Law LLP (see all)
- Co-Parenting During the Coronavirus Pandemic - March 27, 2020
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Kayla Giese - March 17, 2020
- Get to Know Us: Attorney Ben Adams - January 23, 2020
- McCarty Law Names Attorney Jon L. Fischer As Partner - January 13, 2020
- McCarty Law Welcomes Attorney Kayla J. Giese - January 9, 2020