One of the things that we value so much at McCarty Law is the firm’s rich history of service and support for the community in which we live and work. An important part of our mission statement reads: “McCarty Law believes in our community — and our commitment and responsibility to enhancing the lives of others.” We are always actively looking for different ways to bring this commitment to life in our work and daily living.
In early 2017, we took on the project of creating a McCarty Law Cookbook for the purpose of generating monies to donate to local non-profit organizations that we support as a firm. We formed a cookbook committee and started the process of gathering our favorite recipes. Many of the recipes made us a bit nostalgic, bringing back special memories of our childhood and of special people in our lives.
After nearly a year of hard work and dedication, McCarty Law has a finished cookbook containing more than 260 delicious recipes, which is now being offered for sale in our front lobby for $12.00 each. All of the proceeds from cookbook sales this holiday season will be donated to Homeless Connections, Inc., a local non-profit organization dedicated to ending homelessness by connecting individuals and families to resources that promote self-sufficiency and prevent future homeless episodes. Please join us in our efforts to support this wonderful organization.
May the food on your table always be plentiful! Eat hearty and share when you can!
Latest posts by Rebecca L. Kent (see all)
- Update to Families First Coronavirus Response Act - March 25, 2020
- What Employers Need to Know About the Families First Coronavirus Response Act - March 20, 2020
- Ring in the New Year With New Salary Requirements for Exempt Employees - December 5, 2019
- Restrictive Covenant Agreements: Five Reasons Why Your Non-Compete Agreement May Be Unenforceable - July 25, 2019
- Why Employers Should Stress Over Office Romances - July 26, 2018