Answering Your Legal Questions about Estate Planning and Wills
This online pamphlet from the State Bar of Wisconsin answers the following legal questions related to estate planning with wills and trusts:
- What is a will?
- When should I write a will?
- What if I die without a will?
- What types of property pass to your beneficiaries outside of a will?
- What makes a will legal?
- Can I write my own will?
- How does someone challenge my will?
- How can I change my will?
- Where should I keep my will?
- Is a will written in another state legal in Wisconsin?
- What is a trust created by a will?
- What is a living trust?
- If I have a living trust, do I still need a will?
- What is a durable power of attorney?
- What is a durable power of attorney for health care?
- Can I have the same agent for both finances and health care?
- What is a living will?
At McCarty Law, we offer comprehensive legal services for estate planning with wills and trusts. Learn more about these services, or find an attorney at our law office who specializes in this area.
Adobe® Reader® is required to view PDFs. Click the button to download a free copy now.