Questions of consent are often central to Title IX investigations. The clearer your school’s policies are on what does and does not constitute consent, the easier it will be for your investigators to reach a well-supported conclusion.
What does your K-12 school district, college, or university’s sexual misconduct policy say about consent? Is it time to make some upgrades to your policy? The infographic below illustrates some best practices on what this definition of consent should include:
Latest posts by Lora L. Zimmer (see all)
- When Patients Need a Lift - July 29, 2021
- Government Says Kickbacks Okay for COVID Vaccines (Within Reason) - May 28, 2021
- Client Alert: Updated Rule Narrows Definition of Health Care Provider Exempt from FFCRA Leave - September 21, 2020
- Title IX Corner: Meet Our Team! - September 18, 2020
- Title IX Corner: McCarty Establishes Team for Title IX Compliance - August 7, 2020