Answering Your Questions about Buying and Selling Residential Real Estate
This online pamphlet from the State Bar of Wisconsin answers the following legal questions related to real estate law:What is the Offer to Purchase?
- What happens at the closing?
- What about real estate agents?
- What is FSBO?
- How can an attorney help a buyer?
- What legal issues does financing involve?
- What is title insurance and why do I need it?
- What are my options for holding title?
- What if I’m building a home?
- How can an attorney help a seller?
- What about tax considerations?
At McCarty Law, we offer comprehensive legal services in real estate law. Learn more about these services, or find an attorney at our law office who specializes in this area.
Adobe® Reader® is required to view PDFs. Click the button to download a free copy now.