Operating a limited liability company “LLC” can be a complex process, but it doesn’t have to be. We’ve taken the time to study the changes that are coming to Wisconsin’s LLC laws beginning on January 1, 2023.
We’re prepared to answer your questions about the new law and help you take action to:
- Prevent unintended changes to your agreements
- Preserve current voting and profits rights
- Preserve intended profit allocations
- File a Statement of Authority
Keep doing what you do best and leave the legal work to us.
Contact Us Now
Meet Our Business Law Attorneys
You can trust the business law attorneys at McCarty Law to work with you to guide your business decisions. Your success is our success.
The McCarty Experience
Our team has years of experience helping businesses in a variety of industries and we understand the complex legal landscape in which your business is operating.
When you work with McCarty, you can expect:
- A tailored approach based on your specific needs and goals
- Expertise in business and corporate law
- A focus on timely, cost-effective solutions
- Guidance through every step of the process
- An attorney who is available and responsive to your questions and concerns
Let’s Work Together
We’re dedicated to your success. Let’s work together to help you reach your goals.
Resources For Your Business
Wisconsin’s New LLC Laws: What You Need to Know
How is Your Operating Agreement Operating?
It’s a New Year – Time to Think About Your Company’s Health Too
Starting a Business Q&A